Monday, March 7, 2011

Top 13 Idols Revealed

It was a crazy night on “American Idol.” Somehow in two hours they managed to cut 14 contestants, make six sing, bring back three and premiere Jennifer Lopez’s new video. Aaaah. Wow... I hope you are satisfied with your Top 13.... I think we have a great mix of contestants.  It will make watching Idol a lot better.  Meet your top 13 finalist one of them is your American Idol.

Soon you will need to pick an idol, oh did I tell you when, no I did not but I will now
when result night happens and only 10 Idols are standing you will need to
select the 2011 American Idol for 25pts

We began awarding points and Denise Friedman is in the lead with 30pts
Did she get to talk to an Idol God or something, how the hell did you
manage that please tell me!



Oh I see you had the inside scoop with these three folks.....

But no worries one false move on any particular week, and  anything could happen
So don't go running to the bank just yet okay!!!!

Idols will perform this week, and if I'm not mistaken we will go back to our old ways
of voting yes I said that, Bottom 3 one to go home.

But stay tune to instructions!


No comments:

Post a Comment